Wether your interests lies in all the action - or just giving back to the community by becoming an Auxiliary Member.
We have a place for you. Our members, officers and administrators will help you
succeed and grow.
It's Only A Five Step Process
- Step 1. Download Application Form
- Step 2. Fill It Out.
- Step 3. Return Application Form Or Mail.
- Old Lycoming Volunteer Fire Company
- Station 14
- 1600 Dewey Ave
- Williamsport, PA 17701
- Step 4. Wait for us to contact you.
- Step 5. Come to our Next Meeting
You’ll be placed on probation the first year, in order to receive all the necessary training. Don’t worry we will provide you with your own turnout gear – and help you in getting trained.
What Trainings Will I Receive For Firefighting?
A group of courses, spaning over a few months to a weekend class for the following courses.
- 1. HaztMat – 4hr
- 2. Essentials of Firefighting – 166hr
- 3. Basic Vehicle Rescue – 16hr
- 4. First Aid/CPR
What Is The EMT Training?
An Emergency Medical Technician course load totals 130hrs consisting of…
- 1. CPR, Airway Management
- 2. Patient Assessment
- 3. Trauma/Medical Emergencies
- 4. Infant & Children
Junior Firefighter Applicants
Anyone between the ages of 14-17. You’ll receive similar training as a firefighter. Minus a few exceptions.
Training Courses Allowed
- Fire and Rescue
- Water supply and Hazmat
- Wildland Firefighting, Search & Rescue
- All Emergency Medical
Trainings Not Allowed
- Interior Live Fire Extinguishments
- Use of Hydraulic and Power Equipment
- HazMat entry using level A & B with PPE
Duty Hours Ages 16-17
- School Session Week day (7pm – 10pm) Weekends (6am-1am)
- Summer Vacation (7am-10pm)
Duty Hours Age 18
- School Session Weekdays (not after 1am)
- Summer Vacation Weekends (no-restrictions)